The Weichert Way
Weichert's difference breaks down to one word: Science.
Our model is based on nearly 50 years of data for what to do, when, and how. For example, we know how many balloons to use on a sign, how many signs we need for an open house, what number of signs helps, and what number fewer detracts from traffic to the subject house. We know scientifically what and when to take action to grow your business. The results: 1 out of 3 Weichert open houses result in a sale. We list and sell property better than anyone because we collaborate and record success tracks.
“It truly is an honor to be named the Weichert franchise organization’s national Rookie of
the Year,” said Rhodes, who closed almost $5 million in real estate transactions his first year.
“I quickly learned that many of the questions I had about real estate could be answered
through the resources provided by Weichert. They gave me everything I needed to succeed
as a first-year agent.” -Lance Rhodes
As a Weichert agent, you'll have access to our business plan tool where you will control your own goals, not the broker. Our business plan will ask how much you want to make this year, how much time you want to work, and it will respond with a plan for how you can reach that goal. Easy! We have done the work for you when it comes to business planning. You decide what modules you will use.
And the biggest difference is that there are no hovering brokers or managers holding you to unrealistic goals or commission splits. As your business grows, so does your share of the commission. You are in control of your future, without justifying your position or arguing with a broker. Forget about the days of being defined by your employee number because at Weichert TPSG, you are employee number 1, the CEO of your own brand, and that great idea you had back in Corporate America that never got recognized... well it's your turn now to implement.
While some Brokers charge for their time, we are always available to you at no additional charge, 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm.
Under Georgia law, 75 hours of classroom hours, a criminal background check, legal status verification, successful passing of a school test of 75 or better, and successful state licensing exam are required. The cost for all of this ranges from $505-$805 depending on if you take a live class or study online. Our suggestion is to budget $1500 from enrolling in class to completing your license process.
Then, you will interview and sign on with a broker such as Weichert TPSG. Pick a broker that best fits your needs: training, coaching, cost of doing business, etc. Everyone is different, agent and brokerage firm.
We want to be the real estate group that everyone loves working with, including other agents and brokers. While discourse can not always be avoided, we try our best and go beyond other firms by being willing to do more to keep the transaction on track. All agents involved in a transaction have a goal to see it reach the closing table to satisfactorily close in the best interest of our clients. Not all agents or brokers act like it. We do because we live and breathe it.
- We treat other REALTORS and Clients with respect, even if we are not met with it.
- We seek the best result for our clients, with respect in mind for the other side of the transaction.
- We communicate. We say what we mean, and we mean what we say.
- We stand by our promises.
- We Thank agents for co-oping with us.
- We politely make our point
- We admit when we are wrong and move on.
- We are committed to minimizing any red tape or complications.
- Access to FMLS and GaMLS
- Access to our exclusive IDX Web lead service and client portals.
- Company email
- Google Drive shared data storage including reference material
- Weichert University training and Webinar access 24/7
- Premium marketing materials and access to custom mailers for a reduced cost.
- Premium office loft with 2 conference rooms, a private consultation office with phone (upon availability) a bull pen, and more.
- Access to our exclusive transaction management portal and a Transaction manager to assist you with paperwork organization and quality control.
- First box of high-quality business cards and a name tag
At Weichert, we merge old ideas with new technology. Jim Weichert got his start in 1969 by handing out business cards at a train station for commuters to New York City. While hand-shaking is the foundation of our business, following up with technology is important to us.
We are a virtual paperless company, with a primary focus on digital work. You will have the option (and we will encourage you to consider) using digital signatures through e-sign, iPads or tablets. Filing is all digital, as well as how you are paid. After closing, we can either direct deposit into your personal account or write a check.
You'll also get an electronic Supra Bluetooth lockbox key, a secure email address, Google drive, and access to Google documents such as Google Sheets and Google Docs.
Weichert makes it easy for you to be in control of your business and the money that you earn.
New Agents start with a 60/40 split to the agent's favor. We have this plan to help pay for extra attention for new agents to launch their business the right way. Once you sell a volume of one-million, the commission automatically converts to 70/30. This is usually 4 sales or 4 units (sides) to a transaction.
Experienced agents start based on their previous year's volume at their last brokerage firm and continue their split on a rotating 12-month cycle of sales.
- $1 to 4,000,000 in volume is 70/30.
- 4,000,001 to 9,000,000 is 80/20.
- $9,000,001 and above: 90/10
- $125 includes access to GaMLS and FMLS
- $15 Supra lockbox key access
- $59 E&O Insurance
- REALTOR affiliation (varies per board)