Kelly Newsome is a former military-brat who’s father’s naval career lead to a new home about every three years. When Kelly was finally able to purchase his own home in the mid 90’s, he was, what was known at the time, an urban pioneer. Since that time, he has watched the west midtown area of Atlanta grow and prosper and gained an intimate knowledge and understanding of the area.
After a 25 year career with a Fortune 10 corporation, Kelly launched his own real estate career and joined his friend, Chris Hough, at Weichert Realtors – the Piedmont Sky Group.
Kelly’s long term experience in providing exceptional, professional, ethical, and client-focused service ties in smoothly with “The Weichert Difference.” This experience will provide you a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs.
- A "Neighborhood Specialist's" familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends.
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide.
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process.
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert's many resources.
- Attention to saving your valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.